What do you think about this BLOG?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What did I do today at school...

Today, I went to school as usual...

1st and 2nd period was Literature...
And the funniest thing happened today...
Today, we did our role play in front of the teacher and being recorded...
Why was it funny??? Because my friend's group was hilarious, they acted really good and they could make other people laugh... It was really fun...^^

3rd and 4th period was Indonesian...
At the lesson, held a test... And it was hard... huhuhu :(

5th and 6th period was Science...
We still learning about Transport in Living Things...
Today, we learnt about blood types and about donating blood...

7th and 8th period was Math...
We learnt about Volumes and Surface Areas of Solids...

9th period was Mandarin...
We just review about the last exercise we had...

10th period was Religion...
Finally, I've done my practical examination...
And thank GOD, I wasn't nervous at all... hehehehe^^

After school, we should have English Club, but today there was no lesson...
So, we just played at school until 3 o'clock... hahahaha^^

No comments: