What do you think about this BLOG?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Journal

Aww...
Last day of school before the examination...

1st and 2nd period was Literature...
We had a quiz about Kalidasa and his drama Sakuntala...

3rd and 4th period was Indonesian Language...
Today, we watched Hachiko, a movie about a loyal dog...
It was very sad, until it made me cried... :D

Then it was recess...

5th and 6th period was Science...
We continued our lesson about digestion, then continue our lesson on a new chapter about human reproduction...

7th and 8th period was Mathematics...
We had a review...

Then it was the 2nd recess...

9th period was Mandarin Language...
We discussed our last exercise...

and for the last period...
the 10th period...
it was Religion...
We had a test for the last 3 chapters...

Then after the school was over, me and my friends practiced badminton...^^
It was fun... and tiring... hehehehe^^

I had fun today...^^

No comments: