What do you think about this BLOG?

Monday, May 17, 2010

16th May 2010

Hi guys...^^

This is my journal for today...

1st period was FLAG CEREMONY

2nd period and 3rd period was LITERATURE
-We learnt about Drama
-The differences between Play and Role Play
- Soliloquies
-etc.

4th period was RELIGION
-We learnt about Holy Baptism...

5th and 6th period was SCIENCE
-Last Friday, we had a homework where we should put white flowers into a colour solution and we did... And it turned out to be that the flower changed colour...^^ so cool!!! hahahaha
-We also learnt about Transport in Living Things...

7th and 8th period was GEOGRAPHY
-We learnt about The Benefits of Natural Vegetation in Our Daily Lives...
-We did the project in a group...

9th period was private session; the teacher with the students...
-In that period, we usually hear the announcements...
-But today, there was an additional english lesson... So we learnt about Conditional If Type 1, 2, and 3...

After I got back from school, I went home and had lunch there... Then I went to TBI to have my private lesson...
Then I went home and studied for the next day at school...^^

No comments: