What do you think about this BLOG?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal 29th April 2010

Hi guys...
Hi again...

New post from me... :)

Today's first subject was Literature, and I with my classmates faced a test...
Thank God, I can do it well... :)

Then...........................

Indonesian subject...
A very nervous moments...
Today, I did my practical examination... And I was really nervous when I stood up and went to the front of the class where I can see all my friends and the teachers...
But, it went fine... Except that my teacher said that my voice wasn't loud enough... :(

After finished with the practical examination... it was recess time...

Science:
We did some exercises on Transport in Living Things...

Physical Education:
Another practical examination... hehehehe

Mandarin Language:
We did some exercise that was given by the teacher...

Religion:
Wow!!! Another practical examination...!!!
luckily, I haven't got the turn to do it.. so... I'm still relaxed...
hahahahaha

So... that's it...
That were what I did today at school... :)

No comments: